|Object Name||Abstract of Title|
|Title||Downtown Orlando Abstract of Title|
|Scope & Content||
Abstract of Title, No. 112360, produced by Lawyers' Title Services, Inc. It pertains to a parcel of land corresponding to Section 26, Township 22 South, Range 29 East of Goodwin's Addition near Robinson Avenue (now Robinson Street) in downtown Orlando.
The land was first deeded to W. A. Lovell of Orange County from the Trustees of the Internal Improvement Fund in September 14, 1869.
|Dates of Creation||September 24, 1981|
Lovell, W. A. (William A.)
Magee, Geraldine K.
Magee, James L.
Abstract of Title
Orlando Auto Supply, Inc.
Seaboard Air Line Railroad