|Year Range from||1924|
|Year Range to||1988|
|Title||Osteen Family Papers|
|Scope & Content||
The Osteen Family Papers contain documents relating to the family that lived in Christmas, Florida.
The contents of this folder are:
1. Certificate of Honor for Claudie Osteen for attendance and classroom progress in the 7th grade at Union School on April 11, 1924. His teacher was L. L. Hardy.
2. Miller & Son tire repair company in Indian River City, Florida for work done for H. B. Osteen, January 12, 1927
3. Orange County tax receipt for H. B. Osteen for property located in Section 33 Township 22 Range 33, February 28, 1944
4. Florida Department of Public Welfare "Notice of Change of Grant" sent to Missouri Osteen from Charlotte Mayfield. The state was changing the amount of money she received for her citrus grove from $37 to $22.50 per month. The statement is dated January 30, 1952.
5. Letter from T. R. Workman (West Virginia Coal & Coke Corporation) to Roscoe Osteen introducing his friend, Stuart Emmons, who fishes in Florida, August 12, 1953
6. Invitation for dedication of Christmas, Florida post office, February 27, 1988
|Dates of Creation||1924-1988, bulk 1927-1953|
Hardy, L. L.
Osteen, H. B.
Workman, T. R.